When you get your windows cleaned, it does more than just remove dirt, it makes you feel good and makes your home and business look more welcoming and cozy. When your friends or customers come over, it is one of the first things they notice
The importance of window cleaning
Did you know that:
- We hand wash all windows. We want you to have streak-free, spotless windows and this can only be done by washing each window by hand using a ladder for windows above the first story.
- Some window cleaners use a water-fed pole to clean windows, but this leaves water spots and, as the water dries, dirt tends to end up back on the window.
- We scrub and then squeegee each window. We then dry the edges of the window with a towel.
We wipe away all the dirt around the window frame and on the sill.
Window cleaning service
SimplyPure Cleaning & Home Services provides Chicagoland’s best window cleaning service. Using hand-held squeegees and cotton cloths we leave every window spotless, every time. Our window cleaners will arrive with all equipment necessary to clean every type of window your house may have. The solution we use to clean the windows is eco-friendly.
To keep windows pristine and to aid against window repair and replacement, windows should be cleaned twice a year. The first cleaning is an inside and outside cleaning, this is usually done in the fall. The second cleaning is then recommended to be done 5 to 7 months later and is an outside windows only.
With that being said, there is no bad time for a window washing! Whether you are preparing for a party, a family visit, or want sparkling windows again, we can assist you in all aspects of the window cleaning procedure! We often hear from customers that they are afraid to have windows cleaned during winter months, or are worried about rain. Rain does not affect the cleanliness of your windows.
What does affect the clarity of your windows is dust, dirt, and other particles such as pollen, leaves, and grass. Rain will move these particles and leave rain drop-like patterns on the windows, but rain is not what you are seeing on the windows, so no need to worry.
We're cleaning Chicago and the suburbs, so give us a call today and let us take care of your window cleaning services!
- Break the Mold: How to Clean and Prevent Mold From Growing in Your House October 2, 2019
- How to Get Common Stains Out of Car Upholstery September 6, 2019
- Get Rebates Energy for your home! June 11, 2019
- Carpet cleaning to remove flea infestation March 10, 2019
- Outdoor grill cleaning tips September 6, 2018
- Tips on how to remove ink from a carpet August 28, 2018
- Plants that keep the air clean March 22, 2018
- What kind of music, should we listen to when doing the Cleaning March 22, 2018