Professional Carpet Cleaning
- Eco-friendly, pet and child-safe detergents
- High-end professional equipment
- Same day bookings & real-time availability
- Expert know-how on delicate fabrics
- Perfect against common household stains
Known as the Hot Water Extraction method, this technique is also known as “steam cleaning”. Although more advanced than regular steam treatments, the pressurized hot water extraction (PHWE) method uses high pressure for agitation, and hot water to increase the reaction rate. Here’s how it happens:
- A high-performance unit “injects” hot water steam deep down to the very fibre of your textile floor covering;
- Simultaneously, a suction attachment is at work to remove up to 95% of moisture and dislodged unsanitary agents.
Deep carpet cleaning is suitable for: Fabrics made of synthetic or woolen fibers. How long does steam cleaning carpets take to dry? Approximately up to 1-2 hours.