Our carpet cleaning service uses a proprietary hot water extraction cleaning method.
This is often referred to as "steam carpet cleaning," although we do not actually use steam to clean.
This cleaning method allows us to safely remove dirt, spots and odors, without leaving behind any residue. So the next time you need a professional carpet cleaners, contact SimplyPure Cleaning & Home Services
The importance of carpet cleaning
Did you know that:
- Did you know that:
- When you order carpet cleaning solution from us, you order a service from a company with experience and knowledge about the cleaning system service we provide! We serve Chicagoland area and have provided high quality cleaning services to many clients. SimplyPure Cleaning & Home Services handles each job with great attention and care to process.
- With every job you will get the best professional advice on the severity of the stains, possible cleaning methods and the possible outcome.
- We use only the newest, best field tested – equipment and supplies. Our time trusted and patented carpet cleaning process is 100% GUARANTEED to be most efficient on the market.
- We will gladly offer you a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if you are not completely satisfied. We provide the best customer service!
How we do the carpet cleaning
- Our team will start by inspecting the rooms you want to be cleaned and inform you about the carpet cleaning process.
- Then, we will move as much furniture as we can out of the way. We start carpet cleaning by spot treating any areas that need extra attention.
- Then, we will use our carpet cleaning machines to deep clean and drying carpets. These machines use pump hot water into your carpet to release any dirt deep within the carpet fibers. Then extract the water and remove the dirt.
- The powerful suction of our carpet cleaning machine removes a significant amount of water so your carpet will dry within hours. Finally, we will complete an inspection with you to make sure you are happy with your clean carpet.
- This method help remove to pet urine, upholstery cleaning and improve air quality.
- The drying time takes from 35 to 65 minutes.
- Break the Mold: How to Clean and Prevent Mold From Growing in Your House October 2, 2019
- How to Get Common Stains Out of Car Upholstery September 6, 2019
- Get Rebates Energy for your home! June 11, 2019
- Carpet cleaning to remove flea infestation March 10, 2019
- Outdoor grill cleaning tips September 6, 2018
- Tips on how to remove ink from a carpet August 28, 2018
- Plants that keep the air clean March 22, 2018
- What kind of music, should we listen to when doing the Cleaning March 22, 2018